Please read the following carefully.
Cookies and what they do
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
Cookies are commonly used by websites to remember some aspect of your current or previous visit. This could include things like the choices you’ve made or preferences you’ve chosen during your visit. Websites commonly do this in order to improve or tailor your current and future visits to that site or other related sites.
One example may be when you visit a site that you have been to before, that site may use a cookie to check what information you’ve looked at previously to get an idea of the topics that may be of interest to you.
You can find more information about cookies, at www.allaboutcookies.org
One Quote and cookies
- Store details that help you to manage accounts and policies online, such as user login details
- Find out how people use our sites, such as how often they visit, which pages they go to, and which links they click on, so that we can improve our sites.
- Help us to provide relevant information, such as details of products, services and other information that you may be interested in
- Store information about which media players you use so that any video content appears correctly
We do not use any cookies to store any personal data or other data that could be used to identify you as an individual.
Accepting or rejecting cookies
Most web browsers will accept cookies, but if you would prefer we did not collect data by this method, you can disable this function within your browser settings. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
- Collect information that will help us to distinguish visitors, to understand visitors’ browsing habits on our website and to improve their experience.
- Compile statistical reports on website activity e.g. numbers of visitors and the pages they visit.
- Collect information that will allow us to tailor advertising to make it more relevant for you, based on your previous interactions with our website.
- Remember information about you when you visit our site. Some of the cookies are essential in order to provide our services to you.
Categories of cookies
Below, we have set out the four categories of cookies that we use on our website. These cookies are:
- Strictly necessary cookies
- Performance cookies
- Functionality cookies
- Targeting cookies
Some of our website also include third party cookies, which are cookies not set by Chill Insurance.
The following types of cookies may be used during your visit to our website:
- Necessary: We use session cookies for functionality and security.
- Google Analytics
- Google AdWords
How to turn off cookies
You can turn off cookies in your browser settings. If you do turn them off, it is important to remember that you may not be able to use all of the services on our website. You can find out more about turning off cookies at the independent website www.allaboutcookies.org.
Google Analytics Usage
This website uses Google Analytics as a reporting tool. We have enabled the Google Analytics Advertising Features option which allows additional reporting. The advertising features include:
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform integrations
By enabling these advertising features, Google Analytics collects data about website traffic via Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers. If for whatever reason you do not wish Google Analytics to record such activity based on your data contribution you can opt out of Google Analytics. Simply go here and follow the instructions https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/