Compare Life Insurance Quotes
Compare life insurance quotes form Ireland’s most comprehensive online life insurance quotes service. We provide instant quote comparison, so you can secure the most suitable cover, at the cheapest price.
- Compare life insurance quotes from all of Ireland’s top insurers!
- Get 100% free advice from a QFA-regulated advisor!
- Application is simple, over the phone or online to suit you!
1. Our StatusOne Quote Financial Brokers Ltd, trading as One Quote is registered with the Central Bank as an Insurance Intermediary under the European Communities (Insurance Mediation) Regulations, 2005. We are subject to the Central Banks Consumer Protection Code, Minimum Competency Code, and Fitness & Probity Standards, which offer protection to consumers – these codes can be found on the Central Bank’s website: www.centralbank.ie.
2. Our ServicesAs a regulated financial broker, we arrange financial protection by way of life insurance products for individuals, self-employed trades people and professionals, as well as on behalf of small limited companies and business partnerships. The products which we offer include: Protection
- Mortgage Protection
- Life Assurance
- Specified Serious Illness
- Income Protection
- Inheritance Tax Provision
- Business Protection - (Key Person, Co Directors and Partnership).
- Pension Plans
- Pensions Bonds
- Approved Retirement Funds
- Investment Bonds
- Savings Plans
- Friends First
- Irish Life
- New Ireland
- Royal London
- Zurich Life
3. Fair AnalysisThe concept of fair analysis is derived from the Insurance Mediation Directive. It describes the extent of the choice of products and provider offered by an intermediary within a particular category of life assurance, or a specialist area. The number of contracts and providers considered must be sufficiently large to enable an intermediary to recommend a product that would be adequate to meet a client’s needs. The number of providers that constitutes ‘sufficiently large’ will vary depending on the number of providers operating in the market for a particular product or service and their relative importance in and share of that market. The extent of fair analysis must be such that could be reasonably expected of a professional conducting business, taking into account the accessibility of information and product placement to intermediaries and the cost of the search. In order to ensure that the number of contracts and provider is sufficiently large to constitute a fair analysis of the market, we will consider the following criteria:
- The needs of the customer;
- The number of providers in the market that deal with brokers;
- The market shares of each of those providers;
- The number of relevant products available from each provider;
- The availability of information about the products;
- The quality of the product and service provided by the provider.
4. Protection Quotations & Free CoverAll quotations are valid for the period of up 60 days but may change due the occurrence of a birthday, prior to start date. Quotations for insurance are indicative only. All quotations are subject to acceptance by the insurer concerned upon receipt of proposal forms and relevant documentation, including full medical disclosure. The offer of the first month free, where applicable is subject to the insurer in question maintaining the free month offer. Where free cover applies, with Royal London and Aviva policies you will be on free cover for the first month from your chosen policy start date. For Zurich Life, the free cover period will extend from chosen start date to the 15th of the following month, so may fall short or possibly extend beyond a full month. Currently Irish Life, Friends First nor New Ireland allow a free cover period.
5. Regular ReviewIt is in your interests that you review, on a regular basis, the products which we have arranged for you. As your circumstances change, your needs will change. You must advise us of those changes and request a review of the relevant policy so that we can ensure that you are provided with up to date advice and products best suited to your needs. Failure to contact us in relation to changes to your circumstances or failure to request a review may result in you having insufficient insurance cover.
6. Remuneration & Premium DiscountsWe receive our remuneration by way of commission from the insurance companies with whom we place business on your behalf. Commissions payable to us in relation to arranging all personal and business protection policies are disclosed in a Disclosure Notice provided to you at the point of sale and/or at the cooling off stage. As a discount broker we receive reduced commission in order to reduce the premiums offered to our customers. Details of our agreement to reduce cheapest market comparison premiums are included in an individual Letter of Product Suitability provided to all customers prior to policy issue. Details of commission discounts are available in writing on request.
7. FeesWe do not charge fees for quotations or for financial advice provided. However, in certain limited circumstances where you the customer decide to proceed with an application, but then choose not to proceed with your policy, cancel your policy within the first year, or you are declined, or postponed by the life company due to personal medical issues, a fee will be chargeable and invoiced for our time. Our fee is €150 per hour and should this change in the future, we will update these terms accordingly. No fee is chargeable for policy cancellation after 12 months from policy start date.
8. Conflicts of InterestIt is the policy of One Quote Financial Brokers Ltd t/a One Quote to avoid a conflict of interest when providing services to clients. Where an unavoidable conflict arises we will advise you of this in writing before providing any business services. If you have not been made aware of any such conflict you may assume that none arises.
9. Default RemediesProduct providers are entitled to withdraw benefit or cover on default of any payments due under any products arranged for your benefit. It is therefore critical to the guaranteed continuance of your insurance that your premium is paid in full. Some insurers may include as a term of the insurance a settlement due date or in some cases a warranty under the terms of which the premium must be paid to them by a certain date. We inform our clients of such requirements and the relevant date in good time to allow the payment terms to be met. Failure to comply with the terms of the warranty may mean that the insurer’s obligation under the policy will be terminated. We will automatically advise you of any payments outstanding on your policy and the consequences of failure to pay premiums. An outline of the action and remedies which the relevant product producers may take in the event of default by a client is included in the product producer’s policy document.
10. Investors Compensation SchemeOne Quote is a member of the Investor Compensation Company Ltd (ICCL) scheme established under the Investor Compensation Act, 1998 (as amended) (the "Act"). A right to compensation will only arise where money or investment instruments held by us on your behalf cannot be returned either for the time being or for the foreseeable future and where you fall within the definition of eligible investor as contained in the Act. In the event that a right to compensation is established, the amount payable is the lesser of 90% of your loss, which is recognised as being eligible for compensation, or €20,000.
11. ConfidentialityWe will use your personal information only for the purpose for which you provide it. All such information will be held in accordance with the Data Protection Acts. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that persons employed by us are aware and comply with such legislation. We would like to be able to contact you by way of telephone, letter or email, in relation to any products which we might consider to be of interest to you. If you do not wish us to provide you with details of possible additional products, please let us know.
12. Complaints ProcedureIf you would like to talk to us about how we could improve our service, or if you are unhappy with the service you are receiving, please let us know by telephoning us. We will carefully consider any complaint as soon as we receive it and do all we can to explain the position to you. If we do not answer your complaint to your satisfaction, you may of course take up the matter with the Financial Services Ombudsman or thePensions Ombudsman.
13. Data ProtectionOne Quote complies with the requirements of the Data Protection Acts, 1988 and 2003. The data which you provide to us will be held on a computer database and or paper files for the purpose of arranging transactions on your behalf. The data will be processed only in ways compatible with the purposes for which it was given.
Client AcknowledgementTerms of Business In proceeding to transact business, you have acknowledged that you have been provided with a copy of the Terms of Business of One Financial Brokers Ltd t/a One Quote and confirm that you have read, accept and understand them.
Website of One Quote Financial Brokers trading as One QuoteThis is the privacy statement of One Quote and relates to our privacy practices in connection with this website. We are not responsible for any content or privacy practices of other websites which we may link to from time to time. Any external links to other websites are clearly identifiable as such. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
General StatementOne Quote fully respects your right to privacy, and is committed to protecting your privacy in accordance with the Data Protection Acts 1988, 2003 and 2018 at all times. We will not collect any personal information about you on this website without your permission in accordance with compliance with the Data Protection Acts.
Collection and Use of Personal InformationExcept in relation to certain specific features of this website, you do not have to provide us with any personal information to use our website. However, where you elect to give us your personal data through this website via online product application forms, or email then we will treat your personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Acts. We keep the information you provide about yourself and about third parties to provide and administer insurance and financial products provided. Some of the possible uses of your personal data include: a) Processing your insurance application b) Market research c) Underwriting requirements d) Fraud prevention e) Risk management f) Provision of advice We will process this information and store it on our computer and manual records system. You may be required to provide us with sensitive personal data e.g. details about your health or the health of third parties. This information is important and will remain confidential.
Giving us your personal informationPlease note that where you provide us with your personal information through a facility provided on this website or directly to us by email, you consent to us: a) Processing and administering your personal data to perform all necessary actions to give effect to your request or instruction; b) Passing your request to employees of High Rock Financial Solutions or other companies with whom we hold an agency, for the purposes of dealing with your request (at all times in accordance with the Data Protection Acts); c) Retaining a record of incoming and outgoing communications (e.g. email).
We may disclose your information in confidence to:• Life Assurance Companies and other Product Providers with whom we hold an agency • Regulatory organisations • Or as required by law d) Direct Marketing. Where you provide us with your consent by opting in, we may use your personal data for our own direct marketing purposes. If later, you wish to cancel your mind, or no longer agree to us processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may opt out again at any time by contacting us via our Contact Us page or emailing [email protected] Furthermore, should you provide us, via this website, with contact information relating to third parties, you will, through your direct contact with the data subject, take steps necessary to legitimise your processing of their personal information (including by obtaining consent of the data subject to processing, to provide information to the data subject to ensure fair processing of their information (including information as to our name and address, your disclosure of information to us for the purposes as described above, our possible further disclosure of information for the purposes as described above, and the data subjects right of access and correction) and otherwise to ensure the fairness and lawfulness of all processing of information relating to the data subject. By providing One Quote with any information originating from a third party subject, you confirm that you have taken and completed these steps.
Security of DataOne Quote takes seriously its security obligations in respect of your personal data under the Data Protection Acts to prevent unauthorised access to, or alteration or destruction of personal data in our possession. We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. Our Website is a secure site using an SSL Certificate, meaning it encrypts the transmission of all data. However, we cannot guarantee the complete security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won’t be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the internet. We will continue to review policies and implement additional security features as necessary.
Right of AccessWhere you have provided us with your personal data you have a right to be given a copy of your personal data in accordance with Section 4 of the Data Protection Acts subject to certain exceptions. To request a copy of your personal data please send a written request to the Compliance Officer, One Quote Financial Brokers, 11 James’s Terrace, Malahide, Co Dublin along with the prescribed fee of €6.35. Please note the following important requirements: a) Include your name and address; b) A description of specific personal data that is incorrect that you want rectified, if this is the case; c) If you request an erasure of your personal data all your data will be erased subject to the following important notice. We are not required to rectify or erase your data where to do so would prevent you from meeting your contractual obligations to us or where we are required to process (including retaining) your personal data for a lawful purpose in accordance with the Data Protection Acts. If you have opted in but later wish to be removed from our Direct Marketing Database, please follow the steps in outlined above under the heading giving Us Your Personal Data. One Quote trusts that you appreciate we respect your right to privacy and that our honesty and integrity mean that you will continue to trust us with your personal data, knowing that we will not use it for any inappropriate purpose.
CookiesA cookie is a simple text file that is stored on your computer, or mobile, device by a website’s server and only that server will be able to retrieve, or read, the contents of that cookie. Each cookie is unique to your web browser. It will usually contain some anonymous information such as a unique identifier and the site name and some digits and numbers. You can visit the One Quote Website without revealing any information about yourself, including your email address. In this case, our web servers may collect the name of the domain you used to access the Internet and the website you came from and visit next. This information is used by us to measure the performance of the site and to generate other statistics about visitors to our web site in general. We may also use this data to make the site easier and more convenient to use.
For more information on cookie use within this site, please click here
Contact InformationIf you have any queries, please contact us by email at [email protected]
We discount the lowest market price!